Ages and Stages
- May 2017 Dr. Abby Prepare yourselves. Dr. Abby’s ‘bout to go on a rant. So, I’m cleaning up my phone - closing apps, touching that...details
- Let’s talk about something we preach daily. Helmets! In short wear one. We have always been huge advocates of helmet use when our patients are...details
All information contained in this area of our site is Blackmon backed. It's our basis of what we think, how we diagnose. Of course every child is different and every situation is different - but we wanted you to have access into the Blackmon basics that we call our Blackmon Wiki.
Welcome to Blackmon Pediatrics. Established in the year 2000, our family seeks to provide quality medical care to the children of our community. Striving to create a comfortably inviting atmosphere, we take great joy in the care of our patients.
Our goal is to come alongside children and their parents as they grow and develop from birth all the way through college (age 21). We aim to partner with our patients and their families by focusing on the health of each child and his/her family system as a whole, not only physically, but also mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually.
- Ferber's Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems
- Thomas W. Phelan's 1-2-3 Magic
- Boundaries, by Drs. John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- Boundaries with Kids, by Drs. John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- Boundaries with Teens, by Drs. John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- 10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew, by Ellen Notbohm
- The Bible
- Radical by David Platt
- Bob Goff's Love Does
- Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp
- Daring Greatly, by Brene' Brown
- The Body Book for Boys
- The Care and Keeping of You for Young Girls
- The Care and Keeping of You for Older Girls
- Mission 31: Ocean Exploration